Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sterling Silver Cross Necklace Lately My Sterling Silver Necklaces Are Turning My Skin Dark. But It Cleans Right Up. Why Is This Happening?

Lately my sterling silver necklaces are turning my skin dark. But it cleans right up. Why is this happening? - sterling silver cross necklace

I have always and sterling silver jewelry is my favorite. For Christmas, my husband bought me a very expensive necklace of sterling silver Helzberg Diamonds. I noticed that my skin was dark .. Here you can see the overview of the chain, after I took it! Can I clean my skin and disappeared. I took it and be purified. He came .. Home unchanged. But today I have a necklace with a cross that I wore for years .. Yes, it was removed and a model for my black cross was still on my skin! Why this sudden? All this has changed recently is that my thyroid medication has been improved and had one years last miscarriage. Otherwise, I have no idea what causes it? Any help would be very grateful. Thank you.

1 comments:

jeff hall said...

In essence, the black oxide or silver is transferred to the black skin of the neck.
The reasons are: --
1. The collar is too tight. It often comes with rings, if there is no chance of air, form a barrier between the oxide and silver skin.
2. The silver oxide is the result of money coming into contact with sulphide. Sometimes the transfer of silver oxide to the skin accelerates when the skin is a higher degree of sulfides (sulfur) than usual - the ignored a direct consquence medications that you can make.
3. The chain is still a residue of chemicals on the paint surface. Wash with soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly to remove Sulpher can help sometimes.

Post a Comment