Saturday, January 16, 2010

Small Business Investment I Want To Go Into Small Scale Business/investment, How Can I Start And How Do Save/source For Fund?

I want to go into small scale business/investment, how can i start and how do save/source for fund? - small business investment

I am an officer and a diploma in administration, but we want to end up in the business of commerce or small scale manufacturing. We are really Guidlines on how to do it and be successful. I have people who start with little capital times, but finally reach the summit. I was always convinced that success in business.

Please advise me how to do to build a successful business as a source or save for adequate funding and / or if the association is possible (s) where you can start an agent.

1 comments:

jboatrig... said...

I suggest you check in your phone book or ask the Chamber of Commerce in your town, if there is a Small Business Administration. It will help you understand things.

Post a Comment