Monday, January 18, 2010

Fixed Annuities Pros And Cons The Pro And Con Of A Fixed Index Annuity?

The Pro and Con of a Fixed Index Annuity? - fixed annuities pros and cons

I believe my proposed IRA conversion from fixed-income index as the Certified Senior Advisor. He said that in my IRA itself (over several generations, for example, my wife if I die, my children for my wife, etc ... to die), without having to pay inheritance taxes. My IRA is more than $ 2M, I know that the production of several IRA index annuity, which saves me a lot of fixed taxes. If one uses the fixed index annuity?

2 comments:

Daniel L said...

Advantage:
Fixed Income, where it is necessary to manage a large portfolio. Low volatility.

On the page:
High inflation can eat fixed payments. No growth potential.

A mixed portfolio is best. You do not want all your eggs in one basket, as they say.

Speak with several consultants from different companies. Get unable to pay the consultants, those who sell their income from what we do.

Good luck,

ck-cfp said...

I'm having trouble with equity indexed annuities, because they are often vague in mathematics and have a number of provisions that are difficult to understand. In general, investments and hidden costs. I suggest going to a real urban planners, the hourly pay for you. You have other options available. Discover all.

Post a Comment