Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best Desktop Processor What Motherboard Is Best For An Intel Core 2 Processor? I Am Building A Desktop?

What motherboard is best for an Intel Core 2 processor? I am building a desktop? - best desktop processor

I am building a desktop computer, games, actually, and I wonder what motherboard would be better for a Core 2 and Intel will also be updated maps and other graphics.
Please, no arguments, which processor is better, has already been decided. I just need to know what type of motherboard the requested.

2 comments:

rocker said...

Motherboard Asus P5B DLX

http://shop3.outpost.com/product/4952111 ...

Aimi said...

tried several Gigabyte motherboards found. as it approached the new technologies to the use of solid capacitors and Windows Vista compliant, and are related. all the best

Post a Comment